What causes DEATH BY POWERPOINT?
Audiences say: “Boring slides, boring presenter.”
Presenters say: “Frustration with hours wasted creating mediocre shows.”
EVERY SEMINAR IS A CUSTOMIZED PROGRAM
• We start with an extensive interview to focus the workshop.
• You choose a set of modules that are pertinent to your situation and staff.
• Participants complete a survey, pinpointing the particular modules that will most impact their topics and audiences.
• Pre-course assignments, post-course follow-up, and coaching to ensure that training sticks
OUR MOST POPULAR WORKSHOP
HOW TO AVOID THE DEATH BY POWERPOINT SYNDROME
This is the most unique PowerPoint design and delivery seminar that exists anywhere. From the standing ovation opening through the practical content right to an inspiring call to action, Marilyn helps presenters create and deliver communication masterpieces!
• The three elements that spell success for every PowerPoint presentation
• Seven shortcuts that guarantee way less time prepping the slideshow
• Three ways to design attention-grabbing visuals that complement a presentation
• Cut through the clutter to get to the heart of your message so you can present your material in a clear and compelling manner.
• Techniques for turning words into visuals so important ideas are communicated more quickly
• Little known delivery techniques that make presenters look like pros.
This workshop is being very well received (Best program rating ever at the Association of Professional Consultants, Orange County, and at American Society for Training and Development (ASTD) Los Angeles).
For other custom workshops on presentation skills and train-the-trainer,
Contact Marilyn about a program for your company.
Get the most innovative PowerPoint tools you need
to become a master presenter.
“Marilyn Snyder’s workshop will unleash your potential to develop effective presentations using PowerPoint as part of your delivery tools.” E. Mathews, Honeywell
“Great job of presenting your Avoiding Death by PowerPoint workshop—even our hard-to-please members loved it!” Christine Richards, President, National Speakers Association/Oregon
“Highest ranked program in over a year.” Dave Nagy, American Society of Quality
“I was so enthused after attending your class, I could hardly wait to get back to the office and try everything out!” Kelly Williams, Evangelical Christian Credit Union, California
“Thank you for an outstanding presentation. It was so satisfying as the organizer of this program to watch the “aha moments” for the attendees…entertaining as well as educational.” Steve Schumann, VP Programs, National Speakers Association /Kansas City
“Our highest rated speaker this year.” Cindy Palmer, International Association of Administrative Professionals
“Marilyn opened my eyes to the mistakes I was making with my PowerPoint presentations… and how I can make my presentation more impactful by not contaminating my audiences with Powerpoint poison!!! She really knows her stuff!”
Top Dog Eileen Proctor, Phoenix, AZ
Best program rating ever at the Association of Professional Consultants, Orange County, and at ASTD (American Society for Training and Development) Los Angeles.